About 3alimny Program
This program comes under the umbrella of the Bahrain Trust Foundation Micro-School project. It was established on September 18th, 2019. The program consists of a classroom in the pediatric ward of King Hamad University Hospital. The program welcomes children from the age of 1-15 years old, Where the students are divided into groups depending on their ages under the supervision of teachers who are highly qualified to deal with student’s learning difficulties. The students are linked to an electronic learning platform to follow their study and self-training.
- To enable the sick students to follow up with their studies from the hospital or home
- Provide a curriculum suited with the abilities, potentials and interests of the sick students.
- Provide psychological sup- port for students and their parents to help them adapt to their health, therapeutic and educational situation..
- Provide advanced teaching methods using modern educational techniques such as e-learning.
- Provide an opportunity for community involvement through the contribution of volunteers in providing educational, psychological and entertaining activities for the students and their families.